Did you know that:
• 80% of Americans have never read the Bible through from cover to cover (Lifeway Research);
• 80% of Christians don’t read the Bible each day (Christianity Today);
Those who read the Bible at least 4 days a week are less likely to participate in:
• Getting drunk = 57% less likely
• Pornography = 61% less likely
• Gambling = 74% less likely (Back to the Bible)
Those who read the Bible at least four days a week are more likely to be:
• Sharing faith with others = 228% more likely
• Discipling others = 231% more likely
• Memorizing Scripture = 407% more likely (Back to the Bible)
VCY is launching the 2018 Bible Reading Challenge, an exciting way to focus on God through His Word. Each day participants will read a pre-selected portion of Scripture. When the year is complete, you will have read through the whole Bible.
Revelation 1:3 promises a blessing to those who read or even l ...