We are led to believe that in order to be a Christian, you have to turn your brain off. However, the Bible actually tells us that we are supposed to use the minds God gave us.
• “Come now, let us reason together says the LORD.” (Isaiah 1:18)
• “Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’” (Matthew 22:37)
• “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.” (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
You may have also heard it aptly said that “I don’t have enough faith to be an atheist.” In reality, it does take an awful lot of faith to believe all that atheism and evolution purport as being true. Let’s take a look at just one example in this brief article.
Consider a factory that has an assembly line where all of the following processes are automated (i.e. no workers are required for daily operation):
• Machines make their own parts which consist of switches, batteries, motors, brakes, shafts, rods, hooks, bearings, bushings, springs, end caps, valves, seals, plugs, rivets, spot-welded joints, mounts, and braces.
• All the parts are fitted together by ...